The world's leading prize for Emerging Architects
Now in their 17th year, the AR Emerging Architecture Awards are the world's most popular and prestigious prize for up-and-coming architects, giving emerging practices invaluable impetus on their trajectory to wider recognition and success. Previous winners of the Awards have included Sou Fujimoto (Japan), Thomas Heatherwick (UK), Sean Godsell (Australia), Jurgen Mayer H. (Germany) and Li Xiaodong (China).
The AR Emerging Architecture Awards celebrate excellence in completed work. Entries can be made across a very broad spectrum of project types. Buildings, interiors, landscaping, refurbishment, urban projects, temporary installations, furniture and product designs are all eligible.
This year, to make the entry procedure easier for you, AR will be printing all entry boards; so you DO NOT have to send a physical board to us.
We can now reveal that the judges for the AR Emerging Architecture Awards 2015 will be the renowned architect David Adjaye, one of the founding members of Archigram, Sir Peter Cook, the award-winning French architect, Odile Decq and Editor of the Architectural Review, Christine Murray. Click here to read more about this year's panel.
Why you should enter
- Prize fund of up to £10,000
- ALL entries will be displayed in a permanent gallery on the AR website and considered for a profile
- Have your work published in a special edition of the Architectural Review
- Receive recognition on a global stage
- Gain invaluable impetus on your trajectory to wider recognition and success
- Be part of the lineage of pioneering emerging architects. Previous winners of the Awards have included:
Sou Fujimoto (Japan)
Thomas Heatherwick (UK)
Sean Godsell (Australia)
Jurgen Mayer H. (Germany)
Li Xiaodong (China)… and many more